Wanna know how you can make some too? Here are the steps to this fun and festive patriotic craft.
1. Go to a home store & get three pieces of wood cut. My wood is about a 1x1 inch thickness. They are this long: 6 1/2 in., 5 1/2 in., 4 1/2 in. You could also use round wooden dowels instead of a square piece of wood. Then your fireworks just look round and cylinder-like instead of square. Either way is cute!
2. Sand and paint the wood. Once the paint is dry you can use sandpaper to distress the edges (optional).
3. Decoupage patriotic paper to each side of the wood.
4. Drill a hole in the top and hot glue in some string for the fuse.
5. Tie a bow around all 3 and add a cute tag if desired. I made the tag on my cricut.
There you have it!
|(See post below to learn more about the free printable shown)|